Amazon is offering this great deal! KKmoon 2.5inch USB3.0 SATA3.0 HDD Hard Disk Driv. Grab this deal before it gets stocked out or gets ended.Additional Offers With This
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Supports all standard 7mm/9.5mm 2.5 inch SATA I/II/III HDD and SSD up to 3TB(Max). Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Linux, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above
- Tool-free installation; hot-swap plug and play; no reboot or additional driver needed. Installation can be done without any tools and hard drives and solid state drives install and dismount quickly.
- The slim and simple design of 2.5 inch hard drive enclosure, or support casing, can support any 7 and 9.5 millimeter 2.5 inch SATA HDD SSD. 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP Transfer Protocol; which can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
- JMS578 controller chip is adopted that implements SATA 3.0 enabling a top data transfer rate of 6 Gigabytes per second. The casing is made of ABS Engineering Plastic ensuring greater impact resistance, strength, and stiffness.
- Because of its ultra-lightweight of 62 grams and small design of merely 14.5 millimeters in thickness, the case possesses an amazingly mini size of 123mm 78mm 13mm.
- Warranty not applicable in India for items sold by International Sellers
Steps To Get This Deal
- Go to deal page.
- Click the Buy Now/Shop Now button.
- If asked to login, then login or create a new account.
- Enter address and other details.
- Select the payment method like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking or Cash on Delivery.
- Confirm your order.