1) Which ancient art form from the Mithila region in Bihar was used to save a forest when the women in the area painted the trees to stop the authorities from cutting them for road widening and development?
2) Nobel laureate and beloved writer, Toni Morrison, passed away recently. Which country was she from?
3) Which famous scientist developed the world’s first computer program for playing chess – known as ‘Turbochamp’?
ans- Alan Turing
4) The longest passenger carrying railway line in the world is the Trans-Siberian railway and is 9289km long. Which two cities are its end points?
ans- Moscow and Vladivostok
5) Which Indian city is home to the Dalai Lama and is also the headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
1. This Contest will commence on 12 September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
More Deals from Site Wide Offers