10% Instant Discount on the purchase of Air conditioners, Washing machine, Kitchen and Small Appliances and Furniture categories with Citi Credit Cards.
What is the offer?
What is the offer duration?
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
Is the offer applicable on all Citi Credit Transactions?
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
Will I get the offer if I pay using a Citi Credit Card via PhonePe?
How many times can this offer be applied?
Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer (“Offer”) is co-sponsored by CITI and Flipkart Advanz Private Limited (“Flipkart Advanz”) on http://www.flipkart.com..., Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively referred to as “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and subsisting CITI Credit Card (“Cardholder/You/Your” and “Card”).
2. By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
1.these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
3. thereof, that are published on the Platform; and
all applicable terms and conditions of the CITI .
1. The Validity of the Program (Term) is from 23rd March 2020 (00:00 hrs) to 26th March 2020 (23:59 hrs) , unless extended by Citi and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing.
2. Under this offer, Citi Credit Cardholders (Cardholders) are eligible to get an extra 10% Instant Discount on the purchase of Air conditioners, Washing machine, Kitchen and Small Appliances and Furniture categories during the Term, for purchase made/effected using Citi Credit cards (Card). To avail the offer, the net cart value shall be equal to or more than Rs.4,999.
3. The offer is applicable at http://www.flipkart.com..., m.flipkart.com & Flipkart mAPP (mobile Application)
4. The user can avail the offer for any number of transactions, however, the maximum discount per card is Rs.1,500 for offer term.
5. Discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer post any other discounts, exchange offer redemptions and refunds.
6. The Offer is not applicable on:
7. In case a customer makes a partial payment through Flipkart Gift Card, Offer will apply only on the net amount paid using the Card. Also, this amount should be equal to or more than Rs.4,999.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
2. The Offer is not applicable for Card on delivery transactions.
3. The Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
4. The Savings amount cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/customer.
5. The Offer is not applicable on the purchase of gift cards and gold coins on the Platform.
6. In case partial payment is made through Flipkart gift card, Offer will be applicable only on the amount paid through the Card against purchase of Eligible Products, provided such amount equals or exceeds Rs.4,999.
7. The Offer is also applicable on Credit EMI transactions on the Card and on such transactions the EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable as mentioned at: https://www.online.citi.co.in/card-offers/pdfs/EMI...
8. In the event orders are fully cancelled (during & outside the Offer Periods), the corresponding Savings applicable on that order/transaction will not be granted.
9. In the event orders are partially cancelled (during & outside the Offer Period) and if the total transaction amount falls below the minimum transaction amount i.e. Rs.4,999 for the Offer, Savings will not be granted.
11. Citi is not making any commitment to make any offer beyond the Offer Period.
11. The Offer is valid only if the Cardholders account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citi before the payment due date.
12. Neither Citi nor Flipkart Advanz make any warranties or representation on the delivery, service, quality, quantity, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in the Offer. The sellers on the Platform shall be responsible for the same.
13. Citi is NOT liable or responsible for any claim(s), dispute(s) regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability, quantity or quality made available to the customers under the Offer on the products purchased/ services availed on the Platform (shortly referred as Claims). In reference to any Claims, it must be addressed in writing by the Customer to Flipkart Advanz or directly to the concerned seller and Citi shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/ dispute raised by any customer to Citi with respect to the above shall be forwarded to Flipkart for resolution.
14. Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.
15. Citi holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in the Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Periods.
16. All applicable taxes, liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the Cardholder.
17. If any Offer and/or anything to be done by Citi or Flipkart Advanz in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citi or Flipkart Advanz, including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government, or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citi orFlipkart Advanz, then Citi and/ or Flipkart Advanz shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences and on occurrence of such an event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Citi.
18. These T&C shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only.
19. Under no circumstances will the Offer/ Savings being offered be settled in cash.
20. Citi and Flipkart Advanz reserve the right to, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these T&C or to replace, wholly or in part, the Offer by another offer, whether similar to the Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
21. Citi shall not be held liable for any reason, including but not limited to any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the product/ services under the Offer.
22. Citi or Flipkart Advanz and Flipkart shall also not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/ services under the Offer.
23. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for select Cards only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member terms and conditions. The T&C shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member terms and conditions. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citi from usage of credit cards by the Customer under the Offer and/ or otherwise will be governed by Citi Terms & Conditions, the Cardmember Terms and Conditions and the Most Important Terms & Conditions and the complete account terms and conditions may be viewed from the online portal http://www.citi.com/india....
24. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/customer
25. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained till 8th November 2019. Post such date, Flipkart Advanz and Flipkart and Citi will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding the Offer from any customers/ persons.
26. Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs.2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
27. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
© 2018 Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citi and Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates used and registered throughout the world.