Grab This Deal
Flat 10% Cashback
Terms And Conditions :
- on PC-site and M-site only.
- Maximum Cashback Ammount Is Rs.1800/-
- Offer valid on 11th November 08:00 hours(IST) to 23:59 hours (IST).
- Applicable only on purchase of Le Max2 and Le 2
- No promo code is needed to avail the offer
- Offer is valid only on 1 transaction per card
- All orders are subject to stock availability at the time of shipping
- Customers will have to make the payment with their Credit or Debit Cards issued in India only to avail this Offer.
- Offer is not applicable if the payment is made using the Net Banking option or EMI transactions on http://www.Lemall.com....
- The Offer is not applicable in case of partial payments. In case for any transaction, a Customer uses LeCode or Le Coupon, no cash back will be provided. Bank Cashback Terms & Conditions will be applicable on Cashback transactions.
- In the event orders are cancelled during or outside the offer period, the corresponding cashback value applied on that transaction will not be refunded.
- In case of partial cancellation, complete cashback amount would be recalled and the customer would not be entitled for cashback.
- The cashback amount for a transaction cannot be combined with or transferred or assigned to any other transaction.
- If the customer doesnt receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the order date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
- LeEco in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential and financial losses in any event whatsoever.
- All of the banks and LeEco reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card/cashback/payment related claims, the Cardholder shall approach the respective bank and LeEco shall not entertain any such claims.
- LeEco shall not be liable for any claims or grievances solely attributable to the customers bank.
- LeEco shall not be liable for any claims arising due to Force Majeure events or situations beyond LeEcos reasonable control.
- In no event, the entire liability of LeEco for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer shall exceed the cashback amount, a Cardholder is entitled to under the said offer.
- Cashback amount will be credited to customers card account within 60 days from the date of the transaction. The timeline provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
- Any disputes, disagreements etc., by whatever name called and arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
Terms and Conditions Of Bank Card Holders :
- None of the banks hold out warranty or make representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to the bank.
- None of the banks shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Cardholder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- All banks involved reserve the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Cardholder/s from the benefits of the offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Cardholder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Cardholder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder/s shall be allowed. However, all banks reserve the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder/s