Terms And Conditions :
- (“Mobile Application”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon” / “ASSPL”). Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and conditions”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these Terms and conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below
- These Terms and conditions are in addition to the Mobile Application Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Mobile Application. To the extent the Mobile Applications Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Terms and conditions, these Terms and conditions will prevail with respect to the Contest only. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Amazon shall have the right to revoke these Terms and conditions from the Mobile Application at any time without any prior notice.
- For the purposes of these Terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
- You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
- (a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
- (b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon Mobile Application;
- © You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
- (d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- This Contest is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu in view of the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter:
- This Contest will commence from 00:00 IST to 11:59 IST on 26th November, 2016 (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Mobile Application and navigate to the Electronics Mela App Only event page.
- During the Contest Period, Amazon will be displaying 3 Contest question(s), between 00:00 IST to 11:59 IST on 26th November, 2016 on the Electronics Mela page on the Mobile Application. In order to participate in this Contest, you will be required to answer at least one Contest question correctly.
- Therefore, in order to participate in the Contest, the participants must: (a) sign-in / sign-up on the Mobile Application; (b) navigate to Electronics Mela page; and © answer at least one Contest question correctly posted by Amazon.
- At the end of the Contest Period, the customers who fulfil the criteria mentioned under Section 4 above will be entitled to participate in a draw of lots and five participants will be selected as winners for this Contest. Such selected winners will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon and will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected winners successfully follow the steps mentioned in the e-mail, the winners will be entitled to win a Kingston 120FB Internal SSD, as per availability (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- A total of 15 (fifteen) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots for the Contest which will be announced by 15th December 2016
- Each participant will be eligible to receive only one Prize under this Contest each.
- There is a total of 15 Prizes that will be under this Contest i.e. 1 Prize to each winner of the Contest. The Prize will be provided to the winner(s) on or before 15th January 2017
- The drawing for selection of the winner of the Contest will be aggregated by 15th December 2016. We will notify the selected participants by e-mail following the draw, and they will be required to share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth INR 10,000 or more. The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these Terms and conditions. Each Prize will be awarded by the Brand “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond our control, we may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If any selected participant does not respond back to any communications sent in relation to the Contest within the time period communicated by Amazon, or answers the Contest question incorrectly, he/ she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of the Prize. The selected participant will also be required to prove his/ her age, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. In such cases, another participant will be selected by a random draw of lots who will further be required to answer the qualifying question correctly within a time period which would be communicated to the selected participant by Amazon, in order to be declared winner of the Contest.
- Brand may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our/ its sole discretion, change the Terms and conditions or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries.
- We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; © any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
- We/ Brand may, in our/ its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these Terms and conditions; or © acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Terms and conditions in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No benefits greater than those described in the “Description of the Contest and How to Enter” section above in these Terms and conditions will be awarded.
- Once confirmed, the winners names will be posted on amazon.in/b?node=12109040031
More Deals from Site Wide Offers