Terms & Conditions :
- Amazon Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on Website or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) across all eligible products.
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Gift Card promotional offer (“Offer”) is valid for a period of 1 day on 29th November, 2016 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODSPL”) and/or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) in their sole discretion without any prior notice.
- On each calendar day during the Offer Period, every person who makes a purchase of any product/ products listed by a seller on the Amazon Now App (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”), shall be entitled to receive Gift Cards in accordance with the below mentioned terms and conditions.
- FIRST ORDER – For the first ever purchase made from the Amazon Now App by the Purchaser (hereinafter each a “First Order”):
- • One Gift Card worth INR 100 per order, provided that the value of such eligible order, at the time of delivery, is equal to or more than INR 500.
- REPEAT ORDER – For all next purchases made from the Amazon Now App after the First Order by the Purchaser (hereinafter each a “Repeat Order”):
- • One Gift Card worth INR 500 per order, provided that the value of such eligible order, at the time of delivery, is equal to or more than INR 2000 & has been fully paid by using Amazon Gift Cards as the payment option, OR
- • One Gift Card worth INR 250 per order, provided that the value of such eligible order, at the time of delivery, is equal to or more than INR 1000 & has been fully paid by using Amazon Gift Cards as the payment option.
- In case of multiple repeat orders in a day, the highest eligible repeat order would be considered & the purchaser will get a maximum of 1 Gift Card per day. For example, if a customer places 3 separate repeat orders of INR 3003, INR 1001, INR 2020 (all fully paid by using Amazon Gift Cards as the payment option), then the INR 3003 order would be considered & the customer will get a single INR 500 Gift Card for the INR 3003 order only.
- However, in the event such order is cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, the Purchaser will not be eligible to receive Gift Cards. In the event the purchased product is rejected or refunded by the Purchaser, in such case, ASSPL and/or AODSPL may provide Gift Cards to such Purchaser at its sole discretion.
- Each Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is an individual order.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion running on Amazon Now App.
- The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by ASSPL and/or AODSPL (as the case may be) within 30 days from the date of order delivery.
- Gift Cards are brought to you by:
- i. Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd. (for First Orders); and
- ii. Amazon Online Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd. (for Repeat Orders).
- Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift card can be used to purchase Non-Amazon Gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. For detailed Gift Card Terms, please read Terms and Conditions: Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by QwikCliver below.
- 10.ASSPL and AODSPL reserve the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
- 11.This Offer is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
More Deals from Site Wide Offers