86% Off | Nani Palkhivala | The Courtroom Genius book at Rs.100/- on Amazon
- If ever a colossus strode across the Indian legal arena, it was Nani Palkhivala. After a brilliant academic career, he quickly became one of India's most sought after lawyers and remained at center stage for five decades. Famous for his phenomenal power of concentration and persuasive advocacy, he was a supremely successful lawyer. Early in his career, he authored one of the finest commentaries on the law and practice of income tax. His reputation as a constitutional lawyer is deservedly formidable. Between 1965 and 1995, he argued nearly all important constitutional law cases before the Supreme Court of India: Golak Nath, Bank Nationalisation, Privy Purses, Kesavananda Bharati, St. Xavier's, Mandal Commission and the Election Commission matter.
Steps To Get This Deal
- Go to deal page.
- Click the Buy Now/Shop Now button.
- If asked to login, then login or create a new account.
- Enter address and other details.
- Select the payment method like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking or Cash on Delivery.
- Confirm your order.
Price error & Loot deals
Most clicked deals
6 day 13 hr 9 min ago
6 day 3 hr 59 min ago
2 day 11 hr 49 min ago